Thursday, December 3, 2009

so.

i hate the kind of cold that makes you really, really sweaty. you know? the humid cold, that dries out your hands but it's ok because all the sweat dripping down from your forehead will serve to sufficiently hydrate them.

i guess what i'm saying is i'm sweaty.

i'm obsessed with old music. i've loaded my phone chock full and am slowly killing it letting it play full blast instead of my ipod because being sick makes your ears feel all full of water and what's weird is i can hear farther off sounds better than i can one that's being played directly on my eardrum. and it's ok that i'm killing my phone because i have this handy resurrection machine i plug it into every night. works like a charm, except for when it doesn't.

my phone is purple. every time i see something that's purple i fall in love with it again.

my shirt is also purple.

i wish i could dress all in purple every day. i read somewhere that people who favor the color purple have delusions of grandeur. not me, no way. it just makes me think of grape jelly, of violets, of lilacs and really bitchin shoes.

on that note- need more purple shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment