Sunday, December 13, 2009

ready to roll

so friday i flip my car. over, and over, and then back again. flip my car, no big deal. whatever man. ripped my scalp open. blood frickin everywhere. i looked like a crime scene. took three (3) staples- think office depot, swingline, hey can you staple these papers together for neatness sake IN MY HEAD, and i didn't even cry.

WHO IS A CHAMPION???

I IS A CHAMPION.

but geez. would you believe the cost of drycleaning??? i have GOT to get all that blood out of my cape. super powers and i can't even keep my clothes from staining.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the super hero section at the Army/Navy store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i haven't. oh i just thought of something...i could get a camo cape...and then nobody could see me...

    ReplyDelete